Cloud Solution for Electronic Clearing
Issued in 2021
- The system includes a real time network through which a Point-of-Sale (POS) device communicates with an Intelligent Clearing Network (ICN) server.
- The ICN server is configured to run a real time application while in communication with the POS device.
- POS device transmits coupon data elements read at the POS device and other consumer transaction information including universal product codes purchased.
- Transaction details transmitted to the ICN cloud server via the network.
- The ICN server validates the coupon data elements and provides the POS device information in order to redeem coupons.
- Electronic invoices are generated and used for financial settlement.
Electronic Clearing and Financial Settlement of Digital Coupons
Issued in 2015
- ICN’s cloud solution validates manufacturers’ purchase requirements from a hosted service and a comprehensive clearing solution to both retailers and manufacturers
- Removes the need to define digital offers on the retailer’s point of sale solution
- Eliminates the need to manage and download offer definitions to the point of sale from different vendors
Execution of Digital Coupons in the Cloud
Issued in 2015
- The cloud solution builds on the foundation of ICN’s second generation solution
- Gives ICN the unique ability to activate, validate and clear digital coupons in the cloud
- Resolves the issues of coupon arbitration and paper and digital coupon deal stacking
Electronic Validation and Clearing of Paper Coupons
Issued in 2013
- The technology handles both digital and paper processing through the same point-of-sale connection
- Manages the critical issue of deal stacking between these two forms of coupons
- Works by capturing item-level transaction data in real time
- ICN’s server performs validation in milliseconds